Welcome to AllOneShare
1. Hi, we’re AllOneShare and welcome! We’re happy to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay. When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘AllOneShare’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the AllOneShare sites.
2. AllOneShare’s ecosystem of digital marketplaces helps millions of people around the world get creative and earn online. When you create an account and accept these terms you become a member of our community. You will have an AllOneShare account that will allow you to buy and sell items like the ones found on the AllOneShare sites and make other related transactions.
3. The AllOneShare sites are platforms that allow members to buy and sell licenses to use digital items like website themes, production music, motion graphics project files, software code, vectors, images and much, much more. On AllOneShare, buyers and authors (sellers) transact with each other directly and we provide the platform to allow the transactions to happen. If you have an AllOneShare account, any transactions are logged on your member’s statement, which records the payments made by you to authors via AllOneShare (as a buyer) and by buyers via AllOneShare to you (as an author).
4. The items on AllOneShare are owned by the authors, not by us. The items on AllOneShare are uploaded at the direction of the author. We provide the platform services; we do not take ownership of the items.
5. During your time with us you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them. If you don’t accept the terms then we’ll be sad, but you will need to leave because your presence on and use of the AllOneShare sites is conditional on your acceptance to be bound by these terms and the Acceptable Use Policy whether you become a member or not.
6. You can also access AllOneShare Websites via the AllOneShare sites. The products offered on AllOneShare Websites (which include hosted theme and hosted starter site subscriptions) are offered by AllOneShare Hosted and AllOneShare Sites and are subject to separate terms and conditions, which you can access here: AllOneShare Hosted Terms and AllOneShare Sites Terms. To avoid any doubt, the AllOneShare terms do not apply to the products offered via AllOneShare Websites.
7. Preview Files: If you stream or download a preview file from our AllOneShare sites, you agree that you will not remove any watermarking or other protective measures from the preview file. You agree that you will use the preview file solely for the purposes of evaluating a purchase from AllOneShare sites and not for any other purpose.
How browsing and membership works
8. Browsing: You need to be 16 years or over to browse the AllOneShare sites. We don’t knowingly collect any information from anyone aged 16 or under. When browsing the sites you agree to follow our guidelines or instructions and keep in mind that these terms apply to any use of our AllOneShare sites whether or not you’re a member.
9. Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a member or to buy items. If you’re under 18 you will need to get a parent or guardian to buy items or use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.
10. AllOneShare Account: Membership is free. When you become a member you get an AllOneShare account that is accessible from any of our AllOneShare sites (and is also your AllOneShare account for other AllOneShare services). Your membership will allow you to ‘buy’ (license) items from authors, participate in our online forums, and generally contribute to our ecosystem of AllOneShare sites that help people get creative. Membership also gives you the opportunity to become an author (see section 31 – Becoming an Author) or earn referral income (see section 12 – Referrals).
11. Your responsibility: You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and, if you sign up for an AllOneShare account, that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your membership is not transferable, that means you cannot sell your account. You are responsible for any use of the AllOneShare sites including any activity that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, if you have an AllOneShare account, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realise there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately. You must not use a virtual private network or VPN or any other means to avoid compliance with these terms and conditions, or for any fraudulent or illegal reasons.
It is important that you understand your responsibilities as a member of our community so please take the time to review this section and the AllOneShare Terms carefully.
12. Referrals: As a part of our Affiliate Program, if you refer a new member to any of our AllOneShare sites you may be eligible to receive affiliate income. You can find out more about the Affiliate Program and the terms applying to referrals here.
How buying items works
This section will help you understand what you are buying when you purchase an item and how that transaction takes place on AllOneShare.
13. What you're buying:
Item support: Authors can choose whether or not to support certain items. If an author chooses to support an item, this will be identified on the item page. All supported items include a support period. You can buy support extensions on these items. Your right to access Item Support requires an AllOneShare account.
To learn more about item support, like what items are covered, what authors provide, the support period and support extension options, see the item support policy.
Buyer Services: In addition to the use of the platform, when you ‘buy’ an item you also receive buyer services from AllOneShare like 24/7 buyer support, fraud protection, item quality control and other related buyer services.
You can read more about the awesome buyer services buyers get from us over at Why Buy From Us information page.
14. The total price for an item on AllOneShare is made up of:
Item price: The item price is made up of a license fee (for the license you choose for the item), and if relevant the item support fee (for supported items).
Buyer fee: This is the fee for the buyer services you get from AllOneShare.
Handling fee: In some transactions on AllOneShare the total checkout price may include a handling fee.
Taxes: Some transactions on AllOneShare may be subject to tax that may be added to the price. See section 23 for details about taxes on AllOneShare.
The list price is made up of the item price and buyer fee, and is the price you see on an item page.
Transacting as a buyer:
15. If you have an AllOneShare account, you can make payments by using the ‘Buy Now’ function or by using any existing AllOneShare Credits in your AllOneShare account.
16. AllOneShare Credits: Existing AllOneShare Credits can only be used to pay for AllOneShare transactions. We do not refund any monies originally placed into your AllOneShare account to buy AllOneShare Credits (but you may have rights under an applicable consumer law, which we don’t exclude).
17. If you choose to buy using any existing AllOneShare Credits, the total price will be deducted from your AllOneShare Credits. If you haven’t used your AllOneShare Credits within 12 months they may expire from the date of purchase. See section 24 for details about the expiry of AllOneShare Credits.
18. When using Buy Now you will be redirected to a payment method provider.
19. Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all costs of currency conversion relating to a transaction on AllOneShare. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
This means that you may incur additional costs when purchasing from AllOneShare, which we have no control over.
20. Terms of buying: When you buy an AllOneShare item you’re doing so on the following terms:
you warrant to us and the author that you have carefully considered the suitability of your chosen license, and that you have chosen appropriately;
you cannot cancel a completed purchase of an item;
we and the authors do not promise that any particular item will continue to be available on AllOneShare so you should download and save the item as soon as you buy it;
once you buy or download an item and the item has been paid for, you acquire a non-exclusive license to use the item under the terms set out in the license (non-exclusive means others might also license the same item);
the author retains ownership of the item;
your relevant details may be provided to the author of the item in order to facilitate the transaction, for example for invoicing and item support services; and
we have the right to enforce against you the terms of the license that you have acquired from an author.
It is important that you understand the terms on which you are making a purchase. Please take the time to review this section carefully. See our Help Center article for information about account limits.
21. Warranties we make:
We warrant that the AllOneShare sites will be suitable for the purposes described on the sites, and that we will provide our platform services with reasonable skill and care.
We otherwise do not make any express or implied warranties about the AllOneShare sites (or any items on the AllOneShare sites).
22. Warranties authors make: The author of an item you buy warrants to you that:
the item is of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose for which it is 'sold';
the item matches the description given by the author on the item preview page, as well as any item preview;
they will honour any express warranties given to you that are not contained in these terms;
they have the rights necessary to license that item on the terms of applicable license;
your use of that item in accordance with the terms of the applicable license does not infringe the intellectual property rights of someone else;
the item and its description are not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory;
the item and its description do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices or fair trading);
the item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
if the item is marked as 'supported', they will provide you with the services as outlined in the item support policy;
they will process your data in accordance with applicable privacy law and data protection regulations.
This is what authors are promising you when you buy an item.
Australian GST, European VAT and US Sales Tax. Prices and fees for supplies made to you (whether by AllOneShare or authors) in connection with these terms exclude Australian GST, European VAT and US Sales Tax, unless stated otherwise on our site. If a supply is made to you under or in connection with these terms on which Australian GST, European VAT or US Sales Tax is imposed, any applicable fee that is charged for that supply is increased by, and you must also pay, an amount equal to the GST, VAT or US Sales Tax payable (by AllOneShare or the author) on that supply.
For more information on Australian GST and European VAT as they apply to buyers, see EU VAT Information for Buyers and AU GST Information for Buyers and US Sales Tax Information for Buyers.
Other taxes. Prices, fees and charges are otherwise inclusive of other applicable taxes unless stated otherwise on our site. You are responsible for paying all such taxes and imposts associated with your use of AllOneShare wherever levied. Your responsibility includes withholding tax if it applies, unless we already process that withholding tax. We may collect geographical location information to determine your location, which may be used for tax purposes (so location information you give us must be accurate for tax residency purposes).
24. AllOneShare Credits expire: AllOneShare Credits expire if not used within 12 months from the date of purchase, and will be forfeited on the 12 month anniversary of the purchase date. We generally try to tell you beforehand when AllOneShare Credits are going to expire and be forfeited, but this is not always possible and don’t promise to warn you. Check your member’s statement regularly for details of expiry dates. If you have different rights under an applicable consumer law, we don’t exclude them.
If you haven’t used your AllOneShare Credits within 12 months they may expire.
25. Items with an incorrect price or incorrect information: Despite our reasonable efforts, items may occasionally be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information. If this happens, we may cancel or reverse a transaction, even after it is completed and a payment has been processed. If we do this, we’ll promptly arrange for any payment to be credited or refunded and you must not use the item unless you re-purchase it at the correct price.
26. Given the nature of digital content, a refund or credit on a purchase is not granted unless one of the warranties given by the author in section 22 has been breached, or a refund is required under the AllOneShare Refund Rules or Australian consumer law or other relevant consumer protection laws. If you would like to request a refund see this Help Centre article.
27. We will assess refund or credit requests (if you have an AllOneShare account) on their merits, considering the digital nature of AllOneShare items and the type of item preview that was available before purchase. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund or credit in situations like the following:
you have changed your mind about an item;
you bought an item by mistake;
you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
you ask for goodwill; or
you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
28. If the author or we decide to issue a refund or credit (if you have an AllOneShare account), this will generally be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. So if the item was purchased using AllOneShare Credits, you will be given credit in AllOneShare Credits; if the item was purchased using a particular payment method you will be refunded using the same payment method in reverse. Any payment made to you (not AllOneShare Credits) will be made in US Dollars, under the rules of the payment method (see section 19 - Currency conversion costs about currency conversion back to your local currency).
It is important that you understand how refunds work on AllOneShare.
29. Disputes lodged with payment agents: If, as a buyer via your AllOneShare account, you lodge a dispute with a payment agent, this will result in a freezing of your AllOneShare account until the dispute raised with the payment agent has been cancelled. This makes it very complex to resolve any related issues, and means we cannot make payments or issue refunds out of your AllOneShare account, so we encourage buyers to contact us directly first to see if we can help resolve any concerns.
30. Fine print: We are not a bank or licensed deposit taker in Australia or elsewhere, your credits are not deposits under Australian law about banks, and that means you don’t get the benefit of any deposit insurance or guarantee under those laws. We don’t act as a fiduciary or as a trustee for you, and we’re not a licensed financial service provider.
Becoming an author
31. If you want to get involved in our community as an author, you can sign up and find out more here. Remember that if you become an author these terms will continue to apply, along with the Author Terms you’ll sign up to as an author.
To find out more about how to become an author visit the ‘Author Help Center’ here.
32. What we own: We own all the AllOneShare content that we have put on AllOneShare (unless otherwise stated and excluding content owned by others). This includes the design, compilation, and look and feel of the AllOneShare sites, and copyright, trademarks, designs and other intellectual property on AllOneShare. We own all the trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names on AllOneShare (unless otherwise stated and excluding these things owned by others). You will not copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any of our AllOneShare Content or use any of our intellectual property in any way not expressly stated in these terms.
33. What we don’t own: We do not own the items on AllOneShare; our authors do. Items are uploaded at the direction of the author. So we cannot take responsibility for the quality, safety or legality of the items. We do not warrant that the items or any member content, code, data or materials available on or via the AllOneShare do not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party. (Each author provides promises to you directly when you purchase their item – see section 22 - Warranties authors make.)
34. Copyright, trademark and intellectual property claims: We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we require that authors do the same. If you believe that an item or member content infringes an intellectual property right (including copyright) please see the information in our Intellectual Property Policy.
Our Intellectual Property Policy is where you will find all the information relating to how we treat intellectual property on AllOneShare including copyright and other rights.
35. Model and property releases: Items are available for commercial use (unless stated otherwise by the Author on an item page). Authors are responsible for obtaining and keeping a model or property release if one is needed; please ask the author directly if you need a copy of a release.
Our use of your information
37. Confidential Information: We value your information and take reasonable precautions to protect it. While using the AllOneShare, you may also become aware of confidential information about us or another member. You promise to not disclose any confidential information made available to you through the AllOneShare to any other person.
38. Prohibited Conduct: We strongly recommend that you don’t make your contact details public on the AllOneShare or in any public communications via the AllOneShare sites. Contact details include your email address, street address, Skype name and phone number (but not social network handles). If you do, it must not be for any reason prohibited under the Acceptable Use Policy and you do so at your risk!
39. Content removal: We can look at or remove any of your content for any reason at our discretion. Reasons might include quality assurance, if we receive a valid copyright take-down notice or General IPR Notice, if we think that the content is unauthorised, misleading, incorrect, offensive, or in breach of anyone else’s rights, or if we think that your use of the AllOneShare and any content might result in liability to us or anyone else. See our Acceptable Use Policy for further details.